Monday, September 13, 2004

Perhaps A Safer Browser Is For You!

If you still feel less than confident about your computer's security while you browse the web, then maybe a browser without many of the security problems of Internet Explorer is for you. If you think this might be the case, read on!

Mozilla.org has released their new browser "Firefox" for public use. It is, of course, free to download and use and is very easy to customize for your own personal use. I have been using it on an experimental basis for some time now and I must say I like it a lot. So far I have not found anything that Firefox will not do and do well. At the moment I am using Firefox as my default browser and only time will tell if I continue to do this or move back to SlimBrowser.

Comparatively, Firefox seems to be faster than either SlimBrowser, Internet Explorer or Netscape. Just thought I'd let you know that this browser is out there and may well be worth taking a look at.

If you're interested, click on the link to go to the Firefox download site. Have fun!

Back to top

No comments: